View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 10:48 AM
JenniePenny

Originally Posted by QltrSue View Post
Help!Help!Help! I need some emergency resistance therapy!! So, I've been very good since taking the Moratorium pledge. Stayed out of fabric stores; no purchases on the web (even though I looked); working on my UFOs everyday and continuing to organize and use my stash. So what comes in the e-mail this a.m.???? A new BOM from Lynette Jensen/Thimbleberries on Craftsy which is free!!! (8 lessons and pattern). The kit for the queen sized quilt is $149 (30% off). I absolutely LOVE T/berries and would love to do it, but should I??? Several of my UFOs are T/berries, waiting to be quilted; I really don't need another big quilt; the fabrics ar so cute and fresh...and it would be fun to get back into working with Lynette's patterns and fabrics. I do have a pretty good stash of T/berries fabrics already and could do the BOM with my own stash....What do you think? Thanks for any perspective you can give me on this.
Hi, Maybe just allow yourself a yard or so each of 2 fabrics, not the whole kit? Then you can possibly mix those with your stash? Then your quilt would be different and unique.