Old 01-13-2016, 06:00 AM
lyndaj

Originally Posted by orangeroom View Post
Years ago I over heard many co-workers and visitors talking about how terrible the weather was outside. I thought I don't want to sound like that to a passerby. So I did the one thing that I could do. I changed my opinion about the weather. After all, the weather is going to do whatever it wants to do and there's nothing I can do to change it. However, I can change my view about the weather. I can make it positive, no matter what's coming down or not coming down.

When there's a snow storm outside, I think "Wow! It looks like someone's shaking a snow globe and we're all just watching the flakes fall. How pretty is that?" The weather is really a beautiful thing to be able to see. Enjoy it. Prepare for it in advance if you can. Get whatever you need to get from the store before it's needed. That way, when interesting weather comes along, all you need is your tea, fabric, a pattern and your sewing machine...and you'll be all set!
Awesome post. I too listen to folks complain about the weather no matter what it is doing outside. Personally, I have never understood complaining about something we have no control over.