View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 04:19 PM
meanmom

I received 3 FQ from Jcarpentier, very pretty. I also received one from Irishrose.
I had a chocolate attack yesterday. While it was yummy I immediately regretted eating it. I ate several pieces. I really need to find a better medication for stress than chocolate. My kids at school have been off the hook. My kindergartener was suspended today. FINALLY! She pushed me. She is rotten. She threatened to kill me last week. She is probably the rudest child I have ever met. She thinks she is in charge. We are pretty sure she is bipolar or schitzophrenic. Mom says she is ADHD. We are pretty sure mom keep messing with her medication. My 2nd grader cries really loud for hours on end. At least after they had an emergency meeting with mom she took him to the dr for a med change.
The weather here is really cold. Wind chill was below zero this morning. I was out for about 30 minutes doing bus duty. I have been going to spinning class pretty faithfully, Mon, Wed, and Sat.About 50 to 60 miles a week. I am considering trying a personal trainer. I love spinning. I fell last week at the YMCA when I was being shown how to work all of the exercise equipment. He forgot to turn the speed down on the machine when he put me on it and I went off the back of it. I hit my knee (not the one that was just replaced) and it is still bothering me some. Hopefully I didn't do any real damage to it. Everyone try to stay on track.
Hopefully I will be laying on a beach tomorrow if my Powerball ticket is good:-)