View Single Post
Old 01-23-2016, 03:36 PM
meanmom

I missed my spinning class 2x this week. I went this morning, it is amazing how much I lost in only a week. My SIL dad was in the hospital so I had the grandkids several evenings. This interfered with my classes. I rode 22 miles this morning in an hour. Then I did all of the exercise machines. I can feel it in my shoulders. Then I went and spent the whole day at the mall. I have a new Apple computer and since I ran an update this week it has't been working right. It is all better now. I got a nice pair of black boots, up to my knees and 3 sweaters for $68. Love clearance racks and coupons. I are lunch at a sushi restaurant. OMG was it good, probably kinda high in calories. Hopefully I can get back on my exercise schedule this week.
I have troubles with my food choices on the weekends. Too many yummy temptations around here. Also in school I can't eat whenever I want. My Dh is bugging me for a Lemon Meringue pie. I will probably make one tomorrow. He will eat most of it. I have been hungry for pizza. I was thinking of making one tomorrow.