View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 07:32 PM
slbram17

Originally Posted by SewExtremeSeams View Post
For the question concerning printing from an ebook: personally I don't have printer connected to any of my devices other than my desktop. But, you can set up via wifi to your printer. Also, when I buy an ebook from Amazon I can download it onto my Kindle device, my iPhone Kindle app and also to my desktop (or all of my devices).

There is a lot I have to learn about my devices including my Kindle Fire. One thing I particularly enjoy is being able to set it up near where I am working on a project and watch a YouTube videos, check into a quilting website and watch the instructions.

The lack of HD doesn't concern me especially for the cost. I originally purchased this for my grandchildren to use when visiting us but since DH watches woodworking videos and I watch quilting/craft videos almost everyday, we are using it for ourselves also. It won't be for everyone but for us it works. The color and clarity of the screen are wonderful.
For thirty nine dollars, use as a backup device if nothing else. I mean, really, thirty nine dollars? Great price.