Old 02-13-2016, 05:37 AM
stitchinwitch

Default Ideas for turning...........

Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
Oh what fun you must be having. Don't get discouraged...you've already done a lot (moving, etc.). Do what needs to be done first to make it bearable and useful for you (maybe figuring out heat/air conditioning). The other things can come along as you find the deals and discounts. It is a work in progress. Please post pictures if you can so we can share in your joy!
Thanks for everyone's suggestions. I'm afraid my garage has been at a standstill for some time. With the winters, it actually froze the gallon of paint I've had in there and that's saying alot because I was using a space heater! It is soooooo packed with sewing and quilting stash that I can't even walk through it. There are racks along all walls crammed with fabric.
I have come to the realization that I will just have to use it for sewing storage and move what I need accordingly to the inside of my home. With increasing health issues and family problems, the energy has burst from my enthusiasum bubble. On the good note tho, I have finaly sold my other house after 2 1/2 years which is one big relief. I may start slowly selling what I think I may not use in the spring.
Thanks for your interest.