View Single Post
Old 02-17-2016, 04:58 PM
meanmom

i usually just shower at home. On Saturday I do shower at the gym so I can go shopping. I usually use the handicap shower since it is almost always open. I have never seen anyone who appeared to need the handicap shower use it. I undress in there and only take my shirt etc and undies and dress that for in there. I walk out in my undies to put my pants on so they don't get wet. The shirt etc I hang on the hook.
I had my kids all over on Valentines Day for my DD birthday. My mom and uncle were supposed to come but we got 5 inches of snow on Sunday and when I went to pick them up the traffic was awful so I came home. Dinner was't too bad for me, it was the dessert. I made chocolate mousse and butterscotch pie. I didn't eat too much dessert until Monday. Hopefully I cancelled it out with spinning class.
Snow last Sunday and now it is supposed to be sunny and 60 degrees this Saturday. My sister and I might go for a bike ride at the bike path. Not sure if it will work into my schedule yet. My DH birthday is next week and we are supposed to go out to dinner. Also my Son in Law's dad is in really bad shape so it is hard to plan things as the grandkids might be here.