View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016, 05:51 PM
meanmom

The weather here was gorgeous this weekend. It was 70 degrees yesterday. I went to spinning class in the morning and a short walk outside in the afternoon. Maybe a mile. It wasn't quite as warm today but still gorgeous. I went for a bike ride along the river. It was a little big windy but nice. This is really unusual weather for this time of year here. They are predicting snow on Wednesday.
Eating was awful today. I made some chocolate caramel bars for my sister in law for her birthday. Of course I had to make sure they were ok, I taste tested way too many. It is my DH birthday on Tuesday so I had to make hime a lemon meringue pie, I had to make sure that was ok too. He also had to have biscuits and gravy for breakfast. Back on the wagon in the morning.
I bought myself a new FitBit with my Christmas money. It isn't working correctly. I plan on emailing them. They are really good about customer service. I did 5 flights of stairs today, it only registered one. It also isn't counting my steps correctly. I walk pretty much the same every day at work. I walk a minimum of 7000 steps at work, usually a lot more. It isn't counting all of the steps:-(