View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 04:45 PM
meanmom

There is a full moon this week and I can sure tell at school. My kindergartener is off the hook this week. That is the only way to describe her. I the afternoon I work in a second grade classroom. There are several tough kids in the class plus one who does not belong on a regular classroom. Part of the problem is the kids and the other part is the teacher has no control. They walk all over her. I was planning on trying some things to get control but the teacher is out sick. The poor sub today was starting to cry when I was talking to her after the kids left. I felt so sorry for her. She tried so hard and a couple of them were just obnoxious. She actually had better control than the teacher does most days. I felt so sorry for her. I assured her that she had done well and they are just a tough class. She is older and a bit old fashioned but does a pretty good job.
I went to spinning tonight. I was thinking about trying the group power class afterwards and realized I didn't have shoes. I go to class in sandals since I wear cycling shoes. Maybe I will try it Saturday.
The weather here is crazy too. Saturday, Sunday and Monday were gorgeous 50 to 60 degrees. Snow tonight.