Thread: too much fabric
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 01:04 PM
feline fanatic
Power Poster

Originally Posted by pittsburgpam
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I have been feeling quilty about buying fabric and I have NO WHERE NEAR what you all seem to have. There are a couple of collections out right now that I love but I think... I already have fabric that I don't know what I'm going to make with. Then I think... but if I don't get it now there won't be any more of it. Then I think... but there will be other ones that come along that I will like too. Then I think...
LOL Pam I can so relate to the mind game thing. I did the same thing all this week. A not so LQS that is about 50 miles from me is having a sale this week on batiks at 20% off. I argued with myself all week should I go, shouldn't I go. I already have fabric separated out for 3 quilts and think to myself, I really shouldn't add to my stash until I use some of what I have and at least get started on 1 of the 3. I ended up not going and working on different UFO instead. I figure they will have another sale and this summer I am planning a trip to Lancaster County so if I don't buy now I can buy more then. Plus I want to save up for my long arm.