Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
too much fabric >

too much fabric

too much fabric

Old 01-23-2011, 07:02 PM

All of you might be hoarders... you might have an addiction... Some people might call it an illness.... but that's YOU.

As for me? I have a collection of carefully selected, highly valued fabrics!! :) :) :)
Old 01-23-2011, 07:14 PM

Hi. My name is Chris and I am a fabriholic. I don't want the cure, if any exists. I do have SABLE but I don't care. I also collect vintage machines (11 right now) but did promise DH that I would not actively look at or for any more vinatge machines - providing my FW arrives intact. Worked on my sewing room today. Organized, cleaned, put stuff away and still cannot find 3 Christmas presents that I out in there. FYI: DM would not call it cleaned or organized but it is for me. Went through every available surface and area minus the bins of fabric. That's next weekend's project, I guess, but maybe not.
Old 01-23-2011, 11:25 PM

I often end up buying more than I actually need because I usually get a discount by purchasing the end of the bolt, and please tell me the salesclerk was just kidding with you, if someone talked to me in a manner that I thought was rude, I think I would lose it, by the way how much fabric you have in your stash is not hers or anyone's business, you will use it someday :D