View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 11:35 AM
Annaquilts
Power Poster

Question

Well I was 0.2 lbs above my goal weight and then I went up another 3 lbs. Arghhh! I am trying to be good and keep my weight here but it would be nice to actually hit that goal weight. I guess it is my pride. so it this point I am not as much about weight loss as it is about not gaining back.

I used up my free week at the fitness place and did not buy a membership yet. It is so much money. I am planning on joining some where though. the little taste I got was good. One of the problems is that my son is in one of those contracts at this place and we want to work out together, well I mean at the same place. Mr. Buff works out while I just do it without much weights. Hahahaha! Still it is good for me. So I am not sure if this is the place I want to commit too. there is one closer by I would prefer and he would go with me but he is in this contract. while if I buy here I would have a 2 year commitment and his contract ends in October, leaving me with more then a year at that place. So I am not sure if I want to wait till October to join anything. Not a good idea right to wait that long? If we are both free in Ocotber then we could go where ever we want to.

Last edited by Annaquilts; 02-29-2016 at 11:55 AM.