Old 03-05-2016, 01:53 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

Oksewglad, I agree it is sure is a nice experience. This is just what I needed. I am getting ready a bit later today to sew my first block together now. I have all parts done. I will post a picture of my first completed block. I hope it turns out the right size. lol...At times I have to lay down to try, and restore new energy(if that is even possible lol...) due to my lupus, sjogrens, and fibromyalgia. I am 62 and it's all catching up with me. lol...

Honchey I found a few colored pencils, but next trip to the store I am going to pick me up another pack.

JanRN are you making some blocks too? I haven't went back to read all the beginning threads, but I will be soon.

QuiltingNinaSue do you give your blocks your own name when you finish? I smiled reading about one of yours like lemon tree or lemonade. Even though they have the name given in the book, it would be cute to add along with the book given name our own name in our notebook.

Katybob I am sure it is nice down in Tampa right now. I was there years ago. I love the ocean, sand, and the warm breezes.