View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 08:12 AM
Irishrose2

Thank you, everyone for your concern. The pain is severe at times (worse today), but doing better if I look at last week for comparison. I went to a yin yoga class yesterday. The instructor was very helpful keeping a pad under my sacrum on the back poses. He is such a nice young man. This studio has two steps and stairs are not my friend right now, but J helped me up them. I did not attempt what another member calls, "Kick your a** yoga" this morning. It really isn't that, but it's a cute name. The dogs had their first walk in 10 days yesterday. They were a happy pair! Walking was not too bad, just bending over to pick up after them. It's too bad my dog walker moved away, but I need the fresh air and exercise (to the best of my ability) so it's not all bad. I started back on quilting the quilt that's been hanging out on the machine. I missed the baby shower deadline, but will definitely deliver it before the birth of my next great grandson. Colorful chevrons separated by soft gray and white polka dots.
My weight is holding without much exercise, though I had mac and cheese last night so I may have done some damage. A deep tissue massage removed much of the fluid from my legs Wednesday.

Congratulations, Gayle. Your grandbaby was born the day after my birthday. That was one I won't forget because it the day I fell.

Pat, the exercises you do amaze me. More power to you!

Five pounds is a great loss in the winter when our bodies are programmed to gain. Spring will soon be here and that phase will be over. Yay!