View Single Post
Old 03-15-2016, 04:16 AM
zozee

Thank you!! (Or maybe I shouldn't thank you because I just dropped a wad of cash in the 11th hour!). I was sweating it because I initially shopped furiously on my iPad -- getting a little if this and that if colors I need and a few too cute to resist at those prices)..,and then the battery died just before I couldn't charge it up. So I went and grabbed laptop and started furiously trying to recreate my order of like 23 things, but then at 11:48 noticed nothing was actually in my cart!! Ack!! I wasn't logged in properly!! So I raced through pages, clicking away, only to discover that my shopping cart had retained everything from the two previous attempts! No way to justify $101 on impulse so I started deleting stuff like there was PI surveilling my fabric affair. Got it down to 66, punched in a gift card for $25 but it gave me an "invalid" message. Tried again. Nothing. Oh, did I mention I'm on the east coast so it was 2:58 AM here and the sake was to 11:59 PST? I submitted my order and got another error message . Tried again. hEY!!! It worked!! Clock said 3:01 but it went through! That was my cardio exercise for the day--you should've heard my heart pumping!