Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Fabric web sale today only discovered >

Fabric web sale today only discovered

Fabric web sale today only discovered

Old 03-14-2016, 08:40 PM

Exclamation Fabric web sale today only discovered

I just looked at connectingthreads.com and discovered that ALL fabric is on sale until midnight tonight, PST.
Worth sharing with friends, right?
Old 03-14-2016, 11:03 PM

I tried to order, and the site gave me a new window: 'order saved, redirecting" and nothing happened - tried to resubmit, nothing. Tried to get in under the deadline, haha --- ten minutes before sale ended. Too bad, I don't think it went through. Or my order was duplicated, but I don't think so. Nothing processed.

Beautiful fabrics though. I have very little fabric, so thanks for the heads up.
Old 03-15-2016, 04:16 AM

Thank you!! (Or maybe I shouldn't thank you because I just dropped a wad of cash in the 11th hour!). I was sweating it because I initially shopped furiously on my iPad -- getting a little if this and that if colors I need and a few too cute to resist at those prices)..,and then the battery died just before I couldn't charge it up. So I went and grabbed laptop and started furiously trying to recreate my order of like 23 things, but then at 11:48 noticed nothing was actually in my cart!! Ack!! I wasn't logged in properly!! So I raced through pages, clicking away, only to discover that my shopping cart had retained everything from the two previous attempts! No way to justify $101 on impulse so I started deleting stuff like there was PI surveilling my fabric affair. Got it down to 66, punched in a gift card for $25 but it gave me an "invalid" message. Tried again. Nothing. Oh, did I mention I'm on the east coast so it was 2:58 AM here and the sake was to 11:59 PST? I submitted my order and got another error message . Tried again. hEY!!! It worked!! Clock said 3:01 but it went through! That was my cardio exercise for the day--you should've heard my heart pumping!
Old 03-15-2016, 06:38 AM
Power Poster

Rats, I missed it. Went to bed too early.
Old 03-15-2016, 09:33 AM

Was going to order and then forgot about the deadline
Old 03-15-2016, 10:49 AM

I got plenty. Some to make curtains for the RV. Cute cactus themed fabric.
Old 03-15-2016, 11:29 AM

Good news and bad news! I bought 6 yards of backing material! I do not need any material! Thanks so much!
Old 03-16-2016, 03:14 AM

I discovered it late last night too when I was checking my email just before bed... I also purchased 3 yards of 108" backing in two colors... I didn't need the other fabrics I added to the order, but wide backing is always needed.
Old 03-16-2016, 10:25 AM

Yes, DRAT!!!! There went my "NO BUYING FABRIC" this month. Have been making up a list of fabrics and threads I needed to reorder and couldn't pass up a deal where I could save up to almost half excluding the threads. Wouldn't you know it today I get an email telling me their threads are now on sale. Yesterday it was their backing but I didn't need any backing so was able to steer myself away from that sale. Wanted to get all their new "Chambray" fabrics but resisted after checking my total and only picked up 5 of them this time. There will be another time I can pick up the rest of t hem. I love their Mirages, Swirls and Lotta Dots so restocked those I was running low on. Greys and neutrals I try to order at least 5yds of each when I can. Never seem to find enough of these colors on other sites for a price I rather pay.