View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 04:31 PM
meanmom

So sorry to hear you are feeling bad again Jcarpentier. I am heading to a quilt retreat this weekend. I can't wait. I took Friday off of work so I can leave early. I am so ready for a day off work. I received the menu a couple of days ago. It is going to be a rough weekend for healthy eating. I am doing a biggest loser at work. Today was so crazy i missed the weigh in I will have to do it tomorrow. I think it should be a good one. The only time I had a free minute today the person in charge of the weigh in was busy. Hopefully I can catch her tomorrow.
Hopefully we can schedule a meeting about my kindergartener soon. She was crazy off the hook today. She wasn't much better yesterday. The principal was out and the assistant principal, who is supposed to be in charge of discipline isn't much help. All he did was come in and yell at her to get it together. Not much help. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I went to spinning class and a group power class to de- stress. I feel a lot better now. Gotta go start packing up for retreat.