View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 03:16 PM
meanmom

I bought a bunch of candy today. Hopefully I can mostly stay out of it. I plan on making a basket for my 2 grandsons and granddaughter. Also one for my mom and uncle. I need to fill some eggs for an easter egg hunt also. I bought Reeces peanut butter eggs which I find hard to resist. Lucky for me they didn't have any Reeces pieces eggs those are my favorite. To me they don't taste like regular Reeces pieces at all. I love love love them. Someone had some at the quilt retreat but I only ate 4.If I had brought some home they would have been gone by now.
I am finding it really tough to lose weight after menopause. My co-worker has the opposite problem. She is going thru menopause and keeps losing weight and doesn't want to. She has lost 35 pounds in the last 2 years caused by menopause. Her dr said a few women do this. She is trying to gain most of it back.
Everyone stay strong this weekend with all of the temptations around. Don't completely deny yourself, you can have a little treat now and then. Happy Easter everyone.