View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 04:51 AM
PaperPrincess
Power Poster

Well, I sort of tripped a bit. I'm usually pretty decisive on fabric choices, but I'm starting a new quilt and just dithering over fabric choices. I did pull most of it from my stash, but I needed a specific red. Out of my zillions of yards of red, I didn't have the right one. Well, actually I did, but I need 2 yards and I only had one (See I knew I should have originally bought more!!). So I went off to all 3 LQS, and did find something that I thought would work. Got home and made up a block. Didn't like it. So I went online (yes, I know matching red on line is impossible). Found some on sale. At this point, I'm still good. Need something for a specific project, however, the same site had a wonderful batik also on sale. A couple yards made it into my shopping cart. I did leave the stuff in the cart overnight. I often do this and delete it the next day. This time, however, the next morning that gorgeous batik looked even better. I got 3 yards. Learned my lesson with that measly 1 yard of red!