View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 09:17 AM
rryder

Default Oh no!!!!!

Yesterday when I wasn't looking, my dear cousin in law (hereafter referred to as DC) showed up. DH thought I was napping and didn't want to wake me. Instead I was in my studio trying to decide which UFO to tackle next and just plain didn't hear DC's arrival. So, while I blissfully eyed various UFOs and contemplated a current piece in progress and congratulated myself on using up yet more of my stash, DC was downstairs lamenting to DH that she'd been unable to find her late husband's silk ties which she thought I'd like to use for something. Instead she reminded him of an interesting idea she'd seen, something called a t-shirt quilt, which she was sure I'd do a really good job of if only I had the right materials. I bet you can guess the rest (but maybe not the quantity).

DC left behind one of those large plastic trash bags full of t-shirts. I'm thinking that since this is really not my fault it's not a fall off the wagon right???????????? But where to put them in my tiny 8.5' x 8.5' sewing studio. If DC had a hobby I could retaliate by dropping some supplies off at her house......

Rob