Old 06-09-2016, 07:57 AM
Snooze2978

My sewing room "Toy Room" as I nicknamed it is in the basement. Its a far cry from what I had in my last house but now since moving here, arranging everything the way I want it and upgrading some items I find it no longer large enough. When is enough.............enough? I'm now in the process of changing out my fabric shelving as I want to use the laminated bookshelves in my library upstairs. Found a source in town here so now to just save the money to change out. Also in the process is changing out my design wall to add a 1 inch foam board behind it so I can use straight pins from time to time. Again found a source in town so will order the shelving and foam board at the same time. Otherwise I'm pretty happy with my sewing room. Its divided into 2 rooms.........machine room and cutting table/fabric room. I pretty much stay down here all day as I have my PC, phone, TV, music and a doorbell installed in case someone rings one of the doors upstairs. Added a sign on my patio door for those who know to come to the back door to just come on in and come on down, just listen for the music and follow it. Also not to let the kitty out no matter what she says.

In my dreams I just wish the rooms were a bit larger now that I have a larger quilting system and a larger cutting table to work at. But I now have all my machines out to be used as before I didn't so that's progress.