Thread: Pink Atlas
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 05:11 AM
Blackberry

Default Pink Atlas

I got this at an estate sale for $30. It was in a cabinet that was in pretty bad shape. This is a Pretty Pink Atlas machine that runs so quiet I just couldn't resist adding to my collection. They had it listed for $150 but it was near closing time for the sale and she dropped the price to $30. However, when I got it home I noticed that the reverse/stitch length lever was missing so maybe I didn't do so well after all. There was no bobbin but I have an extra one that I think will fit so no problem there. Of course, there was no manual, extra feet or any other accessories. With no manual, I have no clue what the different knobs are for or how to use them. I believe the red knob dial controls the zz width. I think the knob on the top has something to do with the different patterns. On the badge it reads 6 different numbers and various designs below the number so it apparently does make some designs. I have no clue what the two knobs do that are on the side of the reverse/stitch regulator space but probably have something to do with the pattern designs. I don't believe I can even use it with no stitch regulator. The reverse is not a necessary part but the stitch regulator is. My DH and myself will clean it up and tinker with it but unless someone knows how to get a stitch regulator bar, I think it will have to be a show piece.
Attached Thumbnails atlas-front.jpg   brother-made.jpg   maybe-model-number.jpg   motor-connection.jpg   motor.jpg  

no-reverse-stitch-regulator-bar.jpg   pattern-designs.jpg   top.jpg