View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 12:03 PM
mtpockets1

DR,
Could not get the pictures downloaded on PM so hopefully you will see the pictures here. They are large but I hope that helps you. The adapter my cousin Carl used was just a cylinder that sizes matched to what was needed for the sewing machine and for the positioner to stay steady. I also took pictures of the 31-15 I have that should show what I was talking about on the handwheel part. The shaft sticks out so the positioned should fit over it and then be tightened down with the screw from the positioner part. Let me know if I can help in any other way. Pictures 1-4 are the 111W Singer, 5 is the Necchi and you can see how close that one is. Picture 6 & 7 is of the 31-15 shaft that would be attached to the positioner but you would need to measure to be sure it would slip into the part for the positioner. The cylinder made for the 111W measures .883" and the shaft on the 31-15 measures 1.126" so would be too big for the needle positioner. Maybe the people that sell these would make adapters, I am not sure. I would still measure you 31-15 shaft if it is exposed. Pictures 8 & 4 are of a bracket I made to hold the positioner steady. Picture 9 is the Necchi again. Let me know if there is anything else I can help with or show you. I also forgot to tell you the 3rd Servo I have on the Rimaldi serger is a Sew Quiet 5000 and is a better quality then the Goldstar also. I would buy another of either the Consew or the Sew Quiet but would not of the Goldstar if the price difference wasn't being considered as none have given me any problems once I had them attached.
Lisa
[ATTACH=CONFIG]552072[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]552073[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]552074[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]552075[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]552077[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 31-15-handwheel-3.jpg   31-15-handwheel-2.jpg   111w-needle-positioner-1.jpg   111w-needle-positioner-2.jpg   111w-needle-positioner-3.jpg  

111w-needle-positioner-4.jpg   necchi-needle-positioner-bracket-made-hold-straight.jpg   necchi-needle-positioner.jpg   necchi-needle-positioner-2-.jpg