Thread: 319-W Singer
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 05:53 PM
Carol Jean

Hi, I usually do not post this but I have several Vintage Singer Sewing Machines for giveaway. I would like them to go to sewing machine collectors that is why I am posting this. I have to clean out as I have way to many, daughter is getting married and company coming in. They are; Singer 501A Slantomatic with cams, Singer Rockateer and a Singer 328K. I have Singer Walking feet for all these machines. I do not want anything for them and they are nice machines. I just cannot afford to send them in the mail. Pictures can be provided. I am keeping the 2nd 501 A as it is a nice machine. Hoping for a local pickup for somebody or I will donate them to charity. I use to sew for many people and many were donated to me when they bought new machines. Trying to get my rooms down to 1 for the vintage machines. My husband collects vintage machines so you can see I have already donated a lot of them. All of them are nice. I fell in the habit of I just had to bring them home, so now they have to be thinned out. Thank you. Carol Jean

Last edited by Carol Jean; 07-13-2016 at 05:56 PM.