Thread: 319-W Singer
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 06:05 PM
ibex94

Originally Posted by Carol Jean View Post
Hi, I usually do not post this but I have several Vintage Singer Sewing Machines for giveaway. I would like them to go to sewing machine collectors that is why I am posting this. I have to clean out as I have way to many, daughter is getting married and company coming in. They are; Singer 501A Slantomatic with cams, Singer Rockateer and a Singer 328K. I have Singer Walking feet for all these machines. I do not want anything for them and they are nice machines. I just cannot afford to send them in the mail. Pictures can be provided. I am keeping the 2nd 501 A as it is a nice machine. Hoping for a local pickup for somebody or I will donate them to charity. I use to sew for many people and many were donated to me when they bought new machines. Trying to get my rooms down to 1 for the vintage machines. My husband collects vintage machines so you can see I have already donated a lot of them. All of them are nice. I fell in the habit of I just had to bring them home, so now they have to be thinned out. Thank you. Carol Jean
So sweet of you to offer them up to the Board!! Where are you if local pick ups are an option? Congrats on your daughter's pending nuptials, too.