View Single Post
Old 07-20-2016, 05:12 AM
Dodie

I am not a quilt shop owner but I do want to put in a word for them as so many quilt shops does a battle to stay in business and I personally know that the shop owners half to work very hard at this with so much on line stuff and they have got to design this pattern every year and spend hours cutting kits and it really does help their business as people plan their vacations around this and I for one love the row by row experience but there are many patterns out there that I love but am unable to travel to but I can only make so many anyway and I get to the stores closer to me and get more than I ever can make and if these same stores were to start putting these patterns on line after the first of Nov. they would defeat their very purpose as so many people would just wait until then to get them I fully respect the quilt shops and what they are doing and plan at least 2 more road trips next month so just have fun and enjoy the ones you can collect and appreciate your quilt shops I would be totaly lost without them