View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 11:09 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

favorite movies - Demolition Man / Independence Day/ James Bond movies/ Elvis movies/ time travel movies-Trancers or Sliders etc/ from the black and white era I love the Thin Man movies and anything Doris Day / Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin/ Bing Crosby and Bob Hope / Laurel and Hardy/ I love the Beach movies with Annette Funicello and Frankie Avalone - one I taped along time ago is How to Stuff a Wild Bikini / and Beach Blanket Bingo plus more.
I also like Oklahoma / 7 Brides for 7 Brothers - this was made into a series in the 80's ? and I loved it too. It had Bobby Sherman in it if anyone remembers him. He was a popular singer at the time.

favorite series - anything Star Trek to SG1/Atlantis / cop shows like NCIS/all Law and Order shows/Castle / Bones / Criminal Minds etc./ Bewitched/ Relic Hunter/ Brisco County Jr/

My all time favorite is Ice Skating. I started taping all the shows in 1989 and until the ISU refused to allow it to be shown in the states I had taped all of them. but now they are allowing us to see them again after a couple of years of not getting them. so I will be taping them again. I enjoy watching diff one's careers along the way.

I'm also a football fan. tho I'm not fanatical about it. I do like to watch the NFL but not much for college as the rules are a bit diff from NFL I don't follow any one team but I do favor the older teams as opposed to the newer ones created a few years back like the Jaguars.