View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 10:12 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

Yes, I loved the movie Out of Africa, Gone with the Wind, Insurgent, Allegient, Contact, all of the Love Come Softly Movie Series, The Sarah Plain and Tall movie series, and many drama and certain particular Science Fiction Movies, and I watch The Song of Burnadette over and over in about three different versions. I also like movies such as Daisies In December, Pride and Prejudiced, most of the Holocaust type movies (thought sad) but like to hear their stories. Well, you get the idea.

For series 24, Wayward Pines, Colony, and the HGTV shows, but cannot stand "Love It or List It." lol....or the "Property Brothers" who always lie to them. lol....I like watching the Tiny Houses. I like the Animal shows like "Who Gets the Dog" etc. I also like Flashpoint and Cops Reloaded, and Alaska State Troupers. An older show we love is Hazel.

Presently watching the Olympics.

I have most of the books by Laura Ingalls Wilder, and books left to me by my mother about the Amish Lives. Other devotional books, and some still to be read. Best of all is my bible (both actual and online).