Old 08-16-2016, 05:53 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

SBG has a pretty green final block and JeanieG has a pretty 'pink' one has her final one. I had thoughts of the black widow spider from the time I decided on the fabric.. . saving it until the final block. Was it in a movie or history that there was a black widow 'spider' woman Who killed off her husbands, one by one after she married each of them. Don't remember if she was caught or killed by a man in the end, so made up my own ending.. . its funnier and no murders existed. Each died of natural causes, except the people who loved to gossip and start up stories about how each man died.. LOL! Leading cause of death: heart attacks. Too much action in bed, I guess.

Dh says I still have attraction, at least in the man's eyes cause one 'gentleman' tried to hit on me at lunch with my Dh... and I ignored him. Dh says, "He is talking to you" and I replied "yes, but I am ignoring him 'cause I am hungry!" A real every woman loves this man and his corny comments but me, i was not interested at all. How else would you describe a stranger who remarks this lovely young lady and dressed lovely...a two year old blouse on and hat on my head...forget him! BEing 74 yo young, I knew better! LOL! Sweet dreams every one; maybe he will pop up at your shoulder someday soon!