View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 01:31 PM
orangeroom

I agree with most of your fav movies. Although I'm still a sucker for coming of age movies; Shag, Grease, Sixteen Candles, most 80's movies with the same theme...Can't Buy Me Love and any John Cusak 80's movies! Loved The Green Mile, The Sound of Music, Mary Poppins, Most Disney movies. When I was studying my catechism, the Monsignor kept referencing characters from the Sound of Music. After weeks of him doing so, I had to confess that I had no clue who he was talking about. He lent his copy of the movie to me. I watched it over and over with my girls. I purposefully forgot to bring it back a few times. Finally when I did, he gave it to me! I was touched and have enjoyed it many times over since the late 90's.

Little House on the Prairie is quite different than Carnival! Wow!!! I like both as well, for different reasons...

I've also enjoyed many different books. One that I can't get out of my mind is House of the Scorpion. It's an easy read, but deals with many different issues. Will I be the only one admitting I like 50 Shades of Gray?