View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016, 10:12 AM
Geri B

I just came upstairs from my sewing area...shaking my head in total depression.....I looked around at all that fabric..all neatly folded and stacked....but it would take 3 lifetimes to use...a bookcase tight with quilting books..have not really looked at them after purchase and maybe one thing done out of each...patterns, same story, but there are some on to-do list...never happen......gadgets/templates-love those and do use, did thin out last year.....
went down to work on that orange peel MSQC quilt that has been languishing forever...looked around....have a SBS kit since who knows when, 3 blocks done..not thrilled with it.......and epp cut hexies..that I do while watching tv in evening.....that 1/2 done...and I have accumulated over several years JAF boms (4),but purchased when clearanced and able to get complete kits- pieced one this spring..worked out well, now to L/A it...now I'm on an EB pattern kick...her patches of life...just got that in mail....may cut into some of the fabric.
Im thinking when the guild stats up again in sept..wow, that's right around the corner, I'm going to be like Santa Claus each meeting...with a bag of free goodies....to anyone who wants. Thanks for letting me vent a bit...have no one else here who understands this....dds just shake their heads....neither are interested so the puck stops here!