View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 02:35 PM
Mitch's mom

Honest to God, I just sold my Sizzix Big Shot Pro Westminster last night. I liked it and used both Go and Studio dies in it. I never bought Sizzix dies because they were never available when I was at stores that carry them - sold out - so I always bought Go dies. I eventually bought a Studio Tumbler die when I accidentally ruined my Go Tumbler die in the BSP. The first pass through the BSP machine and I was in love with Studio dies! Accuquilt was having a 50% off sale in February this year. I bought a 17" block Studio double wedding ring die set. The middle of the rings is 10.5 inches so I thought "Great! The BSP will take up to 12 inch wide dies!" Well, this huge box shows up with the set. I looked at the middle die board and knew I had screwed up. Bad. That sucker is 15 inches wide! I caught a Studio sale in July and bit the bullet. I am happier with everything I have being from the same company. I bought the correct adapters to use Go dies with the Studio cutter (No more crushed dies from over shimming ; RIP Go Tumbler die ) which work perfectly. Accuquilt is all about quilts, quilting and educating you about their products. I would go with a Go, or if you can wait for a sale, get the Studio and never look back.

P.S. I sold the Big Shot Pro to a lady very into scrap booking.

Last edited by Mitch's mom; 08-25-2016 at 02:40 PM.