Old 09-03-2016, 08:01 AM
Jan in VA

Location: Piedmont Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.

Originally Posted by tapper View Post
Jan, are you moving far from your present location? How are you these days? I remember reading that you were having problems with thyroid condition. How goes that? Did you have another consult with different doctor?
Think about you at those times when my own thyroid condition throws me for a loop.
Tapper,
It was a whirlwind ride with the thyroid -- story here: http://www.quiltingboard.com/persona...d-t276153.html
But I'm thru it and good currently.
I'll only be moving 20 minutes "up the road" to a really lovely, income regulated, age-restricted, 5 year old, single level condo community in the sweet town of Bedford VA, almost back to where I was when the 200 yo cottage was sold out from under me a year+ ago. Looking forward to being there, not so much having to do the moving thing again!!

I'm just about to head to the sewing room -- I call it my studio -- to begin another smallish (approx. 40" x 50") quilt for our Community Quilts program at the guild. Had a late breakfast, went thru email. Facebook, news, online and now am feeling sleepy and lazy. Refuse to give in to that so I'll get a quick shower to wake me up and start sewing. I want to get some pics of what I've done lately, and today, to share here, if my daughter can help. My phone takes pics, but I have no cell plan to transfer them to the internet. She can email them to me and I can then send them to the board. I hope!!

Jan in VA