Thread: Boom 17 - TOPAZ
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 08:22 AM
travelinggramma

Finished another three. Had to wait till hubby came home to get them loaded to computer. the last few weeks the phone has decided it doesn't want to send pictures to email all the time. Oh well
Kass - I love the white with your material and of course teal is a favorite so when I saw these two prints in my stash I was happy. Used a NY beauty pattern for this. It is round - but didn't sit nicely
Museandsew - Had so much fun with your fabric. This is a variation of Duck and Duckling.
QuilterMomma - Your birds were moving. I would fussy cut the corner and when I wasn't looking that darn bird would change positions!! I noticed there were a few other 9 patch and decided to add to the theme! I hope mine plays with well with the others.
Staying in for the weekend. We normally travel to Eastern Shore of MD where my Grandfathers family have had an annual crab feast for over 60 years. Just didn't feel up to it this year and with the weather. Don't like crowds and traffic and storms! And I do love sewing and being creative so this is where I would rather be!! Enjoy
Attached Thumbnails kass.jpg   musesew.jpg   quiltermom.jpg