View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 06:42 AM
rryder

Well, I went to Marshall's the other day to buy backing fabric for a UFO quilt top (to go to eldest granddaughter for Christmas) since I didn't have any and I would have had to do more piecing than I wanted to do for the back of the quilt if I was going to use from my stash. I was patting myself on the back at how good I'd been, to just buy the backing fabric I needed when I realized that I'd used up just about all the fabric in my stash from one of my favorite fabric designers. So I did a search and found that equilter.com had her fabrics, along with some others I just fell in love with. I bought 10.5 yards. I'm not counting the backing fabric since it will be used up as soon as it gets here. And then a photographer friend decided to retire and close up his studio so I was given a whole bunch of fabrics that he had used for backdrops. Not sure how many yards that came to... I did use up a bunch of stash getting the top finished for GD #1's quilt, and I have to do the same to finish another UFO which I will do later this month, but I think I'll still end up having more yardage than I started the month with...

ooooops.....

Rob