View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 04:46 AM
OurWorkbench

leonf and CatD,

Welcome to QuiltingBoard and thank you for your interest in the thread.

This thread has sort of evolved over time. With its eighteen meandering pages, I'm afraid Its not as well organized for newcomers as it could be. If anyone is thinking of building a workstand with these plans, I'd almost suggest reading the thread backwards, since there are improvements shown in more recent pages.

We monitor views for this thread. It would be nice if there was a feature to let us know who was looking. So thank you for posting. If there is anything I can do to help, just ask.

MANUAL

I just finished a first draft of a manual for the workstand. It covers assembly and precautions in use, in several sections with pictures.

Other people have expressed an interest in using the workstand. When the prototype was all that there was, this wasn't practical.

Now that there is more than one workstand, this becomes more practical and I'd like to have a manual available. I set up sort of a portrait shot of the workstand. It features an Anker machine we got recently. Not only is it a new brand of machine to me, but it's nice and shiny, making it a good subject to photograph.

(Workstand and Manual)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]557750[/ATTACH]

John
Attached Thumbnails manualwithstand1.jpg