Old 10-01-2016, 02:18 PM
Snooze2978

Default Just want to tell you how great you all are.

Hello, a couple weeks ago I put out a feeler on which quilting rulers to start out with as I wanted to try my hand at ruler work on my quilt machine. Got some great tips and suggestions, where to find videos too.

One quilter here contacted me privately to offer me rulers that she was no longer using........free. WOW!!!!!! What can I say to that but ..............YES, I'LL TAKE THEM!!!! Anyway, she told me where to check out videos on how to use these videos so went and downloaded them to watch the next day. Got the rulers the other day plus she'd added more stuff to the box. How generous can one get but she went beyond the generousity in my book. Just wanted to say thank you, thank you, thank you.

Will be heading to the Des Moines Quilt Show next Thursday and I've ordered my ruler foot from my dealer that will be there so hopefully by next weekend I'll have a practice quilt on the frame and start trying my hand at ruler work.

In the past I have asked and received numerous tips and suggestions on this site from so many of you and I just want to say what a great bunch of folks we have here.