View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 06:20 PM
ButtercreamCakeArtist

I'm a Pisces...It sounds about right! My first quilting projects...the three mini-mini's, were for my Sis...(live2teach).

And, TIM, I don't own any of that stuff, either, uh...well, just the cell phone. Honestly, I don't use it much. I do feel more safe with it. Of course when I needed it, I was in a WV "hole" and had no service. I ran a screw driver in my tire on the way to the pediatrician with my kids....thankfully someone stopped. And...here goes my famous rambling, but he was the ONLY person to stop out of probably 10 passers by. I can't say I'm a "stopper", but I had my flashers on...I was in my local area...My good samaritan actually went "up the mountain" until he got service to call my DH. You know what?!?! He came back! He came back to tell me he'd gotten my DH, and he was on his way. There was a "creepy" guy riding a bicycle by when the good Sam. left. He came back to check on us, I think, not just to let us know he'd gotten my DH to come save me.

See there, I can get from my horoscope to a flat tire in zero-to-real fast! :D
I really do hope you all love me and don't think I'm the quilt forum rambler! :lol: