Thread: Boom 17 - TOPAZ
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 06:07 AM
Billi

Hey who tossed that beautiful quilt block in with all the beautiful wedding and family pictures hahahaha

GramE you are the size of a peanut and I love your story that's awesome.

Molly, Terri, and moonrise beautiful brides, and then and now pictures.

KK I am so sorry your your loss I can't imagine how quiet my home and heart would feel.

Francie 50 years congratulations that a rare thing theses days.

Kass button button who undid the buttons? hahaha great story.

My mom made my sisters wedding dress when she got married, but being that we are several years apart my parents were in a much different place in life when I got married. Parents were retired and traveling in their motorhome so when I told them I was engaged mom looked me straight in the eye and said "I don't have the time the patience or nerves left to make your dress so good luck" Well alrighty mom, then planning a date around their planned travel schedule got interesting. They got home 3 days before my wedding.

I planned and put it together with my sister/moh and my girl friend. you saw my bouquet lots of green few flowers that was the reoccurring theme. My reception was very fall with lots of chopped sausages and meats chunky cheeses, breads, crackers and massive amounts of fresh veggies and fall fruit. Beer, wine, coffee and ice tea, All made and attended be my friends. My cake was simply frosted carrot cakes with fresh flowers connecting them all together. I didn't have a professional photographer or professional invitations. it was perfect for us.

As an after picture this is me and mr bill yesterday we took a short overnight trip. [ATTACH=CONFIG]559756[/ATTACH] for those of you wondering yes we are Bill and Billi he is named after his dad and I am named after my Mom. yes it is a bit of a cruel joke.

Also more swap related TG I'm pleased you like your block the bird house fabrics was a real struggle for me trying to get that correct balance of showing up but not being overpowering.
Attached Thumbnails sjc-small.jpeg