View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 03:51 PM
quiltingcandy

I agree with the others. Go to a couple dealers before making a decision. It is better if you live close to one - even better. You can get nice deals on the internet, but they don't have classes. My Viking dealer gives one on one classes for as long as you need them. My Janome dealer has set classes that you can attend and a club you can join for a year. My Janome dealer will allow you to upgrade within 6 months for full value if you have the box. My Viking dealer offered me a full year. My Viking is an embroidery/sewing machine and I bought the floor model with the full warranty and saved about $1,000.00 with all the extras he included.

I had VERY basic machines before and wanted the larger throat for quilting. When the LQS that is also a Janome dealer put them on sale I decided it was time. I am afraid I have very little sales resistance but was thrilled with my purchase. Mine is the Janome MC 6600P. It came with a table it sits in and it has the attachable table if I take it somewhere.