View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 12:42 PM
Tiffany

Originally Posted by yourstrulyquilts
I'd like to have some oooh's and ahhhhhs because I finished a UFO, a quilt for my 5 year old grandson. But I can't because I don't have a digital camera. WAAAAH! I am happy to have finished it, and I'm on to another to finish. I am also going to get a camera and learn how to post pictures.YEAH!!
Diana
Good for you for finishing!!! Yay!! As for pictures, grab a friend with a digital camera and have her take some snapshots of it for you. Then you can post it here and have a pic for you to keep. :thumbup:

I'm just finishing up the baby quilt. Once I've got the binding done I will be able to post my 2nd finished UFO for the year. Yay for me! I'm on track for the year, so far. :lol:

yourstrulyquilts - I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she does come back fully and you are able to have many more wonderful years together.

My youngest tells me that when the time comes she is putting me in a home. Ack! They better have an extra room for all my quilt stuff then!!!!!

skpk - I am looking forward to seeing the pic of your tidytote. It sounds like something I could use in my quilt room.

Welcome to the group Beachbound!

Burnsk - LOL!!! :lol: