Thread: Boom 17 - TOPAZ
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 07:09 PM
Billi

Originally Posted by Libster
Thank you, Billi, for another pretty block.

Since I've finished all my blocks, I needed something to keep me busy soooo......I've been making some of Jclingaray's Hunter Star blocks. I have a baby shower for my next great-grandson, Lane, next Saturday so I put this together for him. Just simple SITD, but I like it. Sorry it's so dark, but it's pouring rain here. Now, to make some burp pads.

Edited to say: I do love scrappy.
Libster that is a wonderful quilt and do I spy fabric from the last boom? I like scrappy just so far been unable to create anything scrappy that doesn't look muddy and confusing. I will keep trying.

Originally Posted by Kassaundra
What I've been working on this week. The tile is finished in the bathroom now. It looks like wood, but it is really tile. The grout is colored light brown. I decided to use the tile as a baseboard too. The space behind the toilet is tight and hard to clean so I decided to run the tile up the wall behind it. I am so thrilled w/ how it turned out, can't wait to do the rest of the house.
Kass awesome tile work. Your many talents never cease to amaze me.

So I only have a few f8's left to do and I need to go shopping for all three of them I have gone trough every piece of fabric in stash multiple times and nothing is working absolutely nothing. Off to my LQS tomorrow but in the mean time in order to avoid working on my bigger more pressing projects I continue to distract myself with bonus blocks this one is for TG.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]559876[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails tg-right-handed-star-bonus-block.jpg