Thread: Boom 17 - TOPAZ
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 07:16 PM
travelinggramma

Ibex-love the colors of the block and it looks nothing like the others - great job- slow and steady wins the race!

So the past two weekends we have had a huge turkey!! On the 5th we were in Massachusetts and they made a turkey. The next day I made turkey pies with granddaughters. yummy. The turkeys were on sale there so I picked up a 22 lb and brought it down to Eastern Shore of MD where I cooked it for family there on the 12th. Made a pot of soup up and it and leftovers were all divided amongst us. We are currently in VA - taking a breather - and will continue south tomorrow. we will be in FL for thanksgiving and will join with them for yet another turkey~
My GS couldn't get over that it will take us three weeks to get to FL! I informed him first we had to go north to visit them and then south east to visit another GD and then east for other family and south for friends on the way!! Taking it one day at a time. missing my sewing, but trying to write down all my ideas and 'plans' for my stash!!
nighty night and sweet dreams