Old 11-18-2016, 08:07 AM
Snooze2978

I don't have an Ipad but had a laptop I wasn't using except when my desktop is in the shop for repair so its just collecting dust. Also had a Logitec webcam not in use so with these 2 items and a 30 ft USB cable with a booster due to the length of the cable I was able to add the webcam to the underside of my Innova. I used one of those huge clips to attach it to the base of the machine, strung the cable up and over a conduit pipe I have on the ceiling holding up all my other cables/power cords and then down to the laptop I have sitting on a rolling cart at one end of my frame. Works like a charm and didn't cost me much......I think less than $50 for the 30ft USB cable I found on Amazon.com. I also was looking in the Quilter's Eye but was told it was a waste of money and it did seem like a lot of money to me.

On the Innova yahoo group in the files they have a DIY folder where folks have placed their ideas for add-ons to their machine systems. I was lucky I had these 2 items already sitting around the house. Think someone with an Innova was able to hook her cable to her tablet so its doable.