Thread: Frustrated
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 05:38 AM
tessagin
Power Poster

I was looking for some items the other day. Looked at my cutting table and there was a pack of index cards I don't remember purchasing much less placing on the table. Grabbed a pen and started making a list of what was in the box I was going through. All my containers are see-through but I started labeling and taping to inside of box. I used a sharpie med point so I could read from a slight distance at-a-glance. I had been looking for a template and found it in the 3rd box. pulled the template out and labeled the items in that container. It actually went pretty quick. I found more index cards and marked a few more containers. Anytime I need to pull an item and switch to another container, I can scratch through that item and mark the other container list of the transfer. I went through my yarn carrier and made a list of what's in there. Punched a hole in it and ran a ribbon through the hole and attached it to the zipper pull on the outside pocket. It's working and that's all that matters.