View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 10:53 AM
dc989

I recently bought a huge rolling shelving unit at Bimart. It was regularly quite expensive, but I only paid $129. I got rid of two folding banquet style tables and reorganized my projects which had been piled on those tables. All those planned projects are now in either clear shoebox style totes or in piles with a selvage tie around them. I even put them in order of how I want to attack them. That change let me move my computer style C shape sewing machine table out into the room. I put my big board ironing station which is screwed onto an old ironing board off to the side, so my office chair just rolls on over for a quick press. I have one banquet style folding table behind me with a cutting station. I still have a large cutting station in the middle of my room, but don't have to travel so far to square bigger pieces and so on. The best part of this change is that I have open counter space and don't have to rummage through a pile to find my sewing supplies. I absolutely love the change. Sorry I can't post a photo. I don't know how!