Old 12-29-2016, 07:58 AM
AnngelAnne

Originally Posted by jetayre View Post
I often use red to differentiate when the old stops and the new begins. To me it makes it easier to read....sorry it annoys you. I have been a writer for years and always personalized my writing in unique ways....capitalizing was one but that is a no, no in the modern world. You might say that I often stretch things. (Smiles)
I too write, constantly, and love to stretch things, maybe I take too much liberty with it, but it is fun. Besides, why not let the imagination do what it wants at times, life dishes out enough real stuff to deal with. I definitely have you all in my prayers with the trials your life has dished out to you. I feel bad about things in my life until I read the things you people are going thru and realize I am more blessed than I feel at times. Thanks to this thread and all you wonderful people, I will come into the new year looking more at the positive things in my life and praying more for those, even if I don't know them that struggle. May everyone be blessed with a better new year for sure, but a better day each day. XX