View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 08:18 AM
Janice McC

Please do join us. You need us and we need you! You sound like you have several fairly close to completion, maybe bindings only? Grab the one that's closet to being finished so you can mark a quick "win"! Then be sure to post some pix so that we may ooh and ahh over your success. Welcome!
Originally Posted by Belfrybat View Post
Might I jump on board? I keep most of my fabric at a storage unit and the other day brought a box home marked "small pieces". Well, they were small pieces OK -- 11 bags of quilt blocks in various stages of assembly. Some from swaps, some I'd started and never finished, and some from I have no idea where! Then there's the 12 - 15 quilt tops that are either finished or just need borders and then quilted, and the two quilts that I goofed on and need to frog before I can finish them. So... my 2017 goal is to finish at least two UFOs a month, hopefully more. That is is addition to several WIPs of En Provence, scrap blocks I'm still sewing, and 6 spicy spiral table runners that are cut out but not sewn. <sigh> I tend to always bite off more than I can chew.