View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 06:25 AM
AnngelAnne

Originally Posted by happylab View Post
I have not bought any fabric yet, either. I'm deleting my e-mails after I glance at them.

I have shopped my stash for 3 projects. I found some fabric to do the Judy #16 mystery train ride. Fabric I bought back in 2007. I calculate at least about 7 yards on this project. I also went into my batik scraps and backing fabric for fabric for the Quilting Bee site on this board. Unsure how much fabric I will use. I'm using f-qtrs and scrap f-qtrs and backing fabric. My last project that I will start is the temperature WH/throw. I plan to use my 2 1/2" swapped blocks. So that will be 3 projects from my stash. Unsure at this point, if I will gift these projects or keep them. Depends on how they turn out and if I like them.

For people who jumped or slid off the wagon, please post pics. I love to see what is out there in different areas.

Did I mention, I'm tired of winter and freezing precipitation. To think we have 6 weeks to 2 months more to go. Happy sewing everyone.
Oh yes, I think that is a wonderful idea. I too like seeing what the trend is, or what kind of material, fabric, ideas come from different parts of the country as well as different countries.

And I too am sick of winter. I get sick of it as soon as the holidays are over with.