View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 10:41 PM
dglvr

When I took my machine in a few weeks ago there was a problem with it making a horrible noise in the bobbin casing.
I took it over an hour away. When I got back to pick it up a few days later I was in a bit of hurry to get back home so I just paid and grabbed my machine and left. It took a few days to get it set up again only to find it was just as bad. I learned no matter how much of a hurry I'm in I'll test it before leaving beings I don't just live around the block.
I called them and they were very appologetic and said bring it back. I drove the hour again and they let me wait. The guy worked on it over an hour and finally found the problem. The part is ordered and they didn't charge me. He did fix it so its not making the noise but does need the part. They ordered it for me and will fix it for free for not fixing it in the first place.
I was very happy with them at that point. I understand mistakes happen but its how people handle the situation on weather or not I'll continue doing business. I totally felt this shop did an excellent job. I just referred a few more people to them. I hope the place your dealing with will accomodate you as well as the Top Stitch in Spokane did me.
Good luck.